Life's Lessons From My Dad

Question:
What's the most valuable thing your father taught you, and that you're still grateful for?

My Reply:
My Dad's taught me a lot things that I'm grateful for. Some of these are:
1) Education is important (I wanted to work instead of go to college...he insisted on college. I'm glad he did).
2) The importance and value of working and working towards not depending financially on others (he helped me out when needed, but I always worked towards earning enough so I didn't need his help).
3) Even when you feel wronged, see if things can be worked out peacefully, first.
4) Importance of pursuing passion and the direction God wants me to go (and not giving up just because a few doors have closed).
5) Importance of God in my life.

Many others, too.  :)

No comments: