God revealed Himself to Me!


Question:

OK, so I was saved when I was like 10 or 11 and I did not know what I was doing.  I didn’t understand how amazing God is and what it meant to be saved, so last week I really prayed and told God how much I love him, and asked him to reveal Himself to me…and he did!  That was the first time I have ever felt that.  Now that I know what it means to be a Christian and to live for God I, was truly saved last night.  What do you think?  Oh, and when I say I felt God, I mean I got goose bumps all throughout my body every time I prayed to God.


My Reply:
Yeah that's cool! Congratulations and welcome to the family! :)
I grew up in the church, myself. But as I look back, I'm not sure if I ever really KNEW the Lord.  Some friends pressured me in 7th grade to accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior (they even went with me to buy my first Bible), but it wasn't until I was 21 that I would fully give my life over to Jesus Christ (as you just did). But from that point on, I've never been the same, and I'll never go back. :)

Question, have you ever been baptized? If you have, like maybe when you were a kid, then no need to baptize again. But if you have not been baptized, then you need to do that (it's more than simply an outward thing for an inward thing). Feel free to email me if you have any questions.  But until then, check out one of my former posts about that.


---Pastor Andy